Join the CrowdScores team
Here at CrowdScores, we have a fantastic team of people working on a product used by football fans worldwide. The app itself has more than 6 million downloads and a 4.5 star rating on both the App Store and Google Play.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our established and growing squad in our Blackfriars office. We create substantial new features every week alongside dealing with significant scaling challenges as CrowdScores continues to grow.
At CrowdScores you will be:
- Developing new features and improving current functionality on our Android application
- Giving input on developmental decisions such as application architecture and testing
- Working closely alongside two other Android developers and with a small mobile team
- Working with a designer and product owner giving input and feedback on everything from UX to usability
- Communicating with the backend team to ensure the application and APIs work effectively
- Involved in backlog, planning and retrospective meetings as part of our Agile/Scrum product development framework
- Using Dagger2, RxJava, Material Design and Espresso amongst other things
The person we would like must have:
- An extensive experience building and iterating Android applications
- A strong understanding of Java
- A knowledge of Android framework
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Great communications skills
- An affinity for the startup environment
Working with us, you will:
- Be given the freedom to get your job done
- Work as part of a close-knit company
- Join an enthusiastic, collaborative team that cares deeply about the platform they create
- Work in a relaxed, flexible tech-startup atmosphere, where the outcome matters more than anything else
- Be given your choice of a top-of-the-range laptop (OSX, Windows or Linux)
- Work in the centre of London in our offices just off Fleet Street
- Wear whatever you like to work
- Share in the success of the company through share options
- Take part in quarterly company hack days
- Have unlimited holidays
- Play far too much FIFA 17 (we have heard that the PS4 plays other games, but we haven’t tried yet)
- Be invited for picnics in the park in the summer, table tennis nights at Bounce and other social events
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing.
To discuss or apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.