Join the CrowdScores team
Football Data (Intern) – Spanish or Portuguese Speaking
Here at CrowdScores we have a fantastic team of people working on a product used by more than 1 million football fans worldwide. In order to continue this growth we need to grow our data team.
We are looking for a conscientious and dedicated individual with a passion for the beautiful game, an eye for detail and impressive linguistic skills to help us maintain both our growing coverage of World football and monitor our user interaction.
The weekly hours will be structured around the British and South American footballing calendar, therefore, the applicant is likely to be working a five day week that incorporates both Saturday and Sunday. For the right candidate, there is the possibility of a full-time post at a higher salary after the internship, subject to a suitable role being available.
The internship is for 3 months and receives a salary of £15,000 per year.
At CrowdScores you will:
- Help maintain and analyse live football data
- Extend and improve our database of football leagues, teams and players
- Help to improve the company’s automated systems
- Use our in-house software and standard office systems to manage data
- Moderate user comments and manage offensive content
The person we would like is:
- Of any age, gender, race, religion, sexuality, disability or nationality, so long as you have the right to work in the UK
- A native Spanish or Portuguese speaker
- Interested in South American football
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the professional game
- Able to spot errors and investigate the resolution
- Flexible and able to accomplish a wide range of tasks
Working with us, you will:
- Be given the freedom to get your job done
- Face challenging, interesting and varied problems
- Have the freedom to learn, grow and make decisions
- Work in the centre of London in our offices just off Fleet Street
- Wear whatever you like to work
- Work in a relaxed, flexible tech-startup atmosphere, where the outcome matters more than anything else
- Play far too much FIFA 17 (we have heard that the PS4 plays other games, but we haven’t tried yet)
- Be invited for picnics in the park in the summer, table tennis nights at Bounce and other social events
- Enjoy free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.