Join the CrowdScores team
At CrowdScores, our aim is to build the best football app in the world. We are now searching for an Android developer to help us achieve it. We have a fantastic team of people working on a product used by football fans worldwide on a daily basis. The app itself has more than 6 million downloads on Google Play and the App Store.
The person we are looking for is/has:
- Passionate about all things Android and keeps up to date with mobile technologies
- Keen to work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers and product owners
- Experience building and iterating Android applications
- A strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- A good understanding of Android framework and application architecture
- Familiar with Material Design
- Experienced in some of the following: Clean Architecture, Architecture Components, Architectural patterns, Dagger, Kotlin, Espresso, Mockito, ConstraintLayout, Retrofit and Moshi
Benefits of working at CrowdScores include:
- Flexibility in where and how you work
- Working in a relaxed, friendly and hard-working atmosphere
- Opportunities to grow your knowledge through conferences, talks and courses
- Being given your choice of top of the range hardware and software
- Working in the centre of London in our offices just off Fleet Street
- Wearing whatever you like to work
- Sharing in the success of the company through share options
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Regular social events including company lunches and activities
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren’t confident that you fit our exact criteria, please still get in touch with us, we would love to hear from you.