Join the CrowdScores team
At CrowdScores, our aim is to build the best football app in the world. We are now searching for an iOS developer to help us achieve it. We have a fantastic team of people working on a product used by football fans worldwide on a daily basis. The app itself has more than 6 million downloads on the App Store and Google Play.
The person we are looking for is/has:
- Passionate about all things iOS and keeps up to date with Apple technologies
- Keen to work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers and product owners
- Fluent in Swift
- Used automated testing and Continuous Integration
- Versed in software architecture
- Knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines
- Experienced in using some of the following: Objective-C, Fabric, Google Analytics, Firebase, Facebook SDK, Google SDK, Github, Fastlane, Localisations and Push Notifications
Benefits of working at CrowdScores include:
- Flexibility in where and how you work
- Working in a relaxed, friendly and hard-working atmosphere
- Opportunities to grow your knowledge through conferences, talks and courses
- Being given your choice of top of the range hardware and software
- Working in the centre of London in our offices just off Fleet Street
- Wearing whatever you like to work
- Sharing in the success of the company through share options
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Regular social events including company lunches and activities
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you aren’t confident that you fit our exact criteria, please still get in touch with us, we would love to hear from you.